Murray, found guilty of administering a fatal dose of the drug propofol to Jackson in 2009, faces up to four years in state prison.
The prosecution also recommended that Murray be ordered to pay restitution to Jackson’s children and pay requisite fines, which totals nearly $102 million…
What do you think will happen? Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Why African Americans Aren’t Occupying Wall Street
- Tyler Perry’s Open Letter to Penn State 11-Year-Old
- Extreme Parenting for Pageant Moms & Football Dads Goes Too Far
- Six HIV Patients Die After Church Tells Them to Stop Taking Meds
- Washington D.C. Soul Food Queen “Mama Cole” Dies At 58