In the clip below, Miranda Cosgrove’s Carly and her pals are given a verbal pat on the back by the first lady, who tells them she’s proud of the way they set up a webcast to celebrate the birthday of Carly’s dad, an Air Force colonel, when he couldn’t make it home.
She also finds time for a little “random dancing.”
- Is Beyonce Finally in Labor?
- Legendary Singer Etta James Released from Hospital
- Unemployment Rises For Blacks As It Falls For Everyone Else
- Tiger Wood’s Ex-Wife Destroys $12 Million Mansion
- Lexi’s “Inside Inspiration” on Dorothy Norwood, Stellars & Nick Cannon