Richmond Police Sergeant Anthony V. Papaleo has been arrested this week on a charge of simple assault after a February 19th incident involving himself and another man.
Sergeant Papaleo, who was off-duty at the time of the altercation, has taken out a simple assault warrant, but was also served with an identical assault warrant just three days later.
Sergeant Papaleo has been placed on non-work status as a result. Check back for more updates on the case. Read more here.
- OUR HISTORY MAKERS: THURGOOD MARSHALL
- BREAKING NEWS: VA Ultrasound Abortion Bill Passed
- William McDowell Continues to Rise
- Reality TV star Omarosa Ordained as ‘Rev. Manigault’
- Third Victim in Ohio School Shooting Dies