Oprah will sit down with Bobbi Kristina as well Whitney’s sister-in-law/manager Patricia Houston and brother Gary Houston “in an intimate interview” set to air as a special episode of OWN’s Oprah’s Next Chapter on Sunday, March 11th at 9 p.m.
The special will reportedly center on Bobbi Kristina’s personal memories of her mom and how she would like Whitney to be remembered. The family will be on hand to share memories and address “the rumors and speculation surrounding Houston’s death.”
Preceding the special, OWN will re-air Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview, which features the talk show diva reflecting on her personal memories of the songstress as well as Houston’s last in-depth television interview from The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes
- Is Marvin Sapp Dating a Reality TV Star?
- The Latest Closings & Delays for Monday, March 5, 2012
- Earnest Pugh Stops By Praise to Talk About “Night of Outpouring”
- Bishop T.D. Jakes helps ex-offenders rebuild their lives