Miss Community Clovia is on a mission to find Richmond’s coolest hang out spots for the hungry saints leaving Transformation Expo 2012 this weekend. While we were downtown, she could smell the aroma of fresh soul food cookin’ right around the corner from the Greater Richmond Convention Center at Mama J’s Kitchen.
We instantly decided to stop by, order a plate & invade the meals of some of our listeners to inform them about Transformation Expo 2012 ticket sales, the lineup & of course where you might find some of us eating after a great day of live music. Check out what happened below.
Don’t miss out on your chance to win tickets, but if you wait too long it might be sold out in the end so go ahead & click any of the images or links below to purchase your tickets today right here on PraiseRichmond.com.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Yolanda Adams and CeCe Winans Become the New Season Judges on Sunday Best
- It Gets “No Betta”-A Beautiful Soul-Music Inspired by the Motion Picture-In Stores May 1st
- Bishop T. D. Jakes Brings His Book Tour to Richmond, VA …“Let It Go” Friday, March 23, 2012
- Gospel Music Workshop of America 2012 Board Meeting Set For San Diego, CA
- Richmond’s Ready for Worship at Transformation Expo 2012