Marvin Sapp is apparently a very hot commodity aboard the Radio One One Love Gospel Cruise. Not just because of his musical success or the impact of his ministry in the pulpit back at home as a pastor, but for his now two-year-old bachelor status after the loss of his wife Malinda. It has definitely been a very touchy and emotional topic of discussion for those around him, but it seems that Sapp is aware of the bolder women who have targeted him has a potential mate now that he is single.
Sapp recent described how things have changed and how women have let the standard fall when it comes to being pursued by a man. He also opened up about the characteristics a woman should have just to get his attention plus even how his three children feel about him dating now.
Check out the complete conversation with Pastor Marvin Sapp in the video below.
- OLGC: Jessica Reedy Talks Cruising with the Saints
- Is Marvin Sapp Dating a Reality TV Star?
- OLGC: Byron Cage Discusses ChristTube & New Album
- OLGC: Dorinda Clark Cole Discusses “Back to You” Single Plus Preaching & Current Projects
- OLGC: James Fortune Gets Ready to Cruise
- One Love Gospel Cruise 2012
Share your thoughts on the interview with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Yolanda Adams – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- God’s Image – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- James Fortune & FIYA – Live at Transformation Expo 2012
- ONE DAY $20 TICKET SALE – Stone Soul Music & Food Festival