Ever since President Obama expressed public support for same-sex couples right to marry, many have suggested black churches and clergy wouldn’t support the president. Rev. Otis Moss II and Rev. Charles Jenkins express why black churches must support Obama.
- Edwin Hawkins, Lady Tramaine Hawkins and Kurt Carr Named 2013 BMI TRAILBLAZERS HONOREES
- The Belle: Words to Grow On
- “Dreams,” Produced by Joel Kapity, Marvin Winans, Jr., Premiers to Sold Out Audience at the Historic Portage Theater
- New Jerusalem International Christian Ministries Officially Opens Prayer Trail
- “Lady Joy Hill” Delivers Stellar Performance During the Texas Gospel Announcers Guild
- 50 States For Clean Air, Will You Join Us? [ORIGINAL]
- Kirk Franklin Moving Forward with His New "Gospel Brunch"
- Is Mary Mary Really Breaking Up? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Board Pushing To Lower Legal Limit For Drunk Driving