White eyeliner is a must for making your eyes look brighter and more awake. With this bright beauty stick those with smaller eyes will find that white eyeliner accentuates their look and widens their gaze. I am declaring that white eyeliner should be a beauty staple in every girl’s makeup bag.
Because I know you are probably wondering how you can use white eyeliner, here are a few useful tips! You might be surprised to read that not all of them are for your eyes.
Use as Traditional Liner
Instead of lining your top lid with a thick smear of black, try using white. Since white eyeliner is bright and dramatic, this will create a noticeable, dramatic look.
Layers of Color
Produce a white line on your top lid twice as thick as you would normally apply eyeliner. Next, apply black or brown liner on top of it with a line about half as thick. This will create a double eyeliner look that makes your eyes stand out without being as dramatic was a white-only liner look.
Highlight the Inner Corner
You can use white eyeliner to highlight the inside corner of your eyes to brighten your look. Starting from the corner, fan out about a centimeter on the top and bottom lid. This will make your eyes brighter, improving your look.
Under Your Brows To Highlight Your Brow Bone
You can white eyeliner to highlight your brow bone by swiping it directly underneath the brow then smudging it along the brow bone.
Hide a blemish by applying white eyeliner to it for first, then covering it with concealer. The whites will counteract the red of the blemish to create perfect coverage.
I bet you didn’t know half of those tips!
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. NARS Sheer Glow FoundationSource: 1 of 12
2. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof FoundationSource: 2 of 12
3. Lancôme Teint Visionniare FoundationSource: 3 of 12
4. IMAN Second To None Luminous FoundationSource: 4 of 12
5. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation StickSource: 5 of 12
6. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil FreeSource: 6 of 12
7. Armani Luminous Silk FoundationSource: 7 of 12
8. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & BrushSource: 8 of 12
5 Reasons Every Girl Should Have White Eyeliner In Their Makeup Bag was originally published on hellobeautiful.com