Taraji P. Henson dazzled on the red carpet at the 2015 Met Gala in a Balenciaga printed gown designed by Alexander Wang and a sleek, straight hairdo to compliment her look. Motions celebrity hairstylist, Ursula Stephen, created the classic hairstyle that perfectly complimented the elegant pattern and silhouette of the gown.
MUST READ: Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Met Gala
“We were inspired by Balenciaga designer, Alexander Wang. He envisioned a sleek, clean and long look to showcase her amazing earrings. I kept it modern by creating a short center part and tucked the hair behind her ears,” she said.
Here’s how you can get the look:
1. Start by prepping hair with the Motions Straight Finish Heat Styled System for a sleek look that won’t harm natural curls.
2. Create a severe center part and tame fly-aways with the Motions Radiating Hair Gloss then divide hair into small sections and flat iron from root to tip.
3. Apply Motions Light Hold Working Spritz to the two front sections, then comb behind the ear and secure underneath with bobby pins.
4. Add Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade to the edges and lengths for extra sheen.
5. Finish with Motions Light Hold Working Spritz once more to secure the look.
GET THE LOOK: Taraji P. Henson’s Sleek, Long Hair at the 2015 Met Gala was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood dies in pulpit after fiery sermon
CeCe Winans’ “The Goodness Tour” Set for 2024
REPORT: Washington Wizards & The Capitals Leaving DC To Move To Virginia
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Mobile Text Club
Police Identify Woman Fatally Struck On I-495
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Excellence Works Wonders | Dr. Willie Jolley