Transformation Expo 2016 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
LOCATION: Greater Richmond Convention Center – 403 N. 3rd Street, Richmond, VA
DATE: Saturday, March 19, 2016
TIME: Event is Noon to 5pm. Doors will open at 11am
For information on how your business can participate contact
Todd Dickerson (Director of Sales) at (804) 501-0720 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Brittney Quarles (Sales Manager) at (804) 501-0761 or email@example.com
For Press Credential Requests contact
Marsha Landess at 804-501-0719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING: The Greater Richmond Convention Center Parking facility is located at the corner of 3rd Street and Marshall Street, and is conveniently connected to the Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk for your comfort. The fee is $7 per vehicle. There are numerous other parking lots around the GRCC.
- $33 plus service fee (to avoid service fee you can purchase tickets (individual & group) at the Radio One Business office located at 2809 Emerywood Parkway, Suite 300. Richmond, VA 23294
- Group Sales: tickets available at the Radio One Business office
- Children 5 & Under: are FREE but must be accompanied by an adult. The child must sit on the lap of the adult or purchase a ticket for their own seat. NO STROLLERS.
- Online: Available for purchase online at www.etix.com
- Mama J’s: 415 N. 1st Street, Richmond, VA. Phone (804) 225-7749
- BK Music: 2833 Hathaway Road – in the Stratford Hills Shopping Center off Forest Hill Ave. Phone (804) 272-7500
- Radio One Business Office – 2809 Emerywood Parkway, Suite 300. Richmond, VA 23294
ATM MACHINES – are located in the Cyber Cafe, in the lobby outside Exhibit Hall B, and on the 1st Floor of the Ballroom Pavilion. ATM’s or other cash dispensing machines may not be brought into the facility.
ACCESSIBLE TICKETS/SEATING: Wheelchair accessible seats are available
RE-ENTRY: Yes – attendees can leave the event and return but must receive a stamp in order to re-enter the event. The exact entrance TBD
EVENT INFORMATION – Doors open at 11am. Show starts at 12pm and ends at 5pm. Performers (not in any particular order).
- Iyanla Vanzant
- Marvin Sapp
- Tina Campbell
- Alexis Spight
- Jonathan Nelson
- JJ Hairston
- Myron Butler
- Troy Sneed
CONCESSIONS: Food is available in the exhibit hall as well as in the main building. No outside food or drink may be brought into the arena.
CAMERAS/RECORDING DEVICES/CELL PHONES: Cameras, audio recorders, video recorders & digital cameras with video capabilities are not allowed.
PROHIBITED ITEMS: The GRCC suggests that attendees arrive early and travel light, as attendees may be subject to search, including metal detecting and bag search. For safety reason, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras & tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or any outside food or drink
- Flags or signs with poles
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Oversized bags
- All illegal guns & weapons are prohibited
- Pepper Spray/Mace
- Chains, knives and spiked jewelry
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by event/facility management
- Strollers – large strollers are not allowed. If you must bring a stroller, it must be the umbrella type that can fold and stow under your seatIf any item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle