Michelle Obama has always been the epitome of style and beauty, and let’s just say she is definitely using her last few months in the White House to show us just how stylish and fashionable a first lady can be.
At tonight’s White House State Dinner, the 52-year-old showed up and looked absolutely stunning as she stood alongside her husband and formally greeted guests. Wearing a strapless custom-made Brandon Maxwell gown in an angelic ivory shade, each step FLOTUS took highlighted the long train of her gown and those enviable arms of hers.
She topped off tonight’s look with a sleek low bun and sparkly chandelier earrings. With less than six months left in the White House, expect to see Michelle pull out all the stops to remind us all that when it comes to style, she reigns supreme!
Check out the clip of Michelle Obama’s entrance below:
Also, check out the live stream of the White House State Dinner below:
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Look Like A (First) Lady: 9 Floral Maxi Dresses That Are White House Worthy
1. First Lady Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. City Chic 'Tulip Time' Floral Print Maxi Dress (Plus Size)Source:pinterest 2 of 10
3. ASOS WeddingBardot Fishtail Maxi In Floral PrintSource:pinterest 3 of 10
4. Alice + OliviaSource:pinterest 4 of 10
5. EtroSource:pinterest 5 of 10
6. Urban OutfittersSource:pinterest 6 of 10
7. Needle & ThreadSource:pinterest 7 of 10
8. ASOSSource:pinterest 8 of 10
9. Eliza JSource:pinterest 9 of 10
10. Hope and IvySource:pinterest 10 of 10
Michelle Obama Looks Stunning At White House State Dinner was originally published on hellobeautiful.com