Source: JIM WATSON / Getty
Former President Barack Obama is scheduled to visit Richmond, Va. in the fall for Q&A session as part of a series to be held at the Richmond Forum.
Obama is scheduled for November 18th.
See story here
11 Reasons We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
10 photos Launch gallery
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 10
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 10
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 10
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 10
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
5 of 10
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.
6 of 10
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
7 of 10
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
8 of 10
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.
9 of 10
10. He gave us hope…
10 of 10