Kevin Hart has been in the limelight recently when he apologized for his infidelities on his IG page after a woman threatened to send his family photos of him cheating. Scripture has a lot to say about cheating and we wanted to share 5 Bibles verses with Kevin that he should hang on his dressing room mirror immediately!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
1. Proverbs 12:19 Truthful words stand the test of time, but lies are soon exposed.
2. Proverbs 12:22 Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal faithfully are His delight.
3. Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be kept honorable in every way, and the marriage bed undefiled. For God will judge those who commit sexual sins, especially those who commit adultery.
4. Matthew 5:28 But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.
5. Proverbs 6:32 Whoever commits adultery with a woman is out of his mind; by doing so he corrupts his own soul.
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Weekend Roundup: Prep For Success, Kings Dominion & More!
- Faith Walking: They Tested Me [VIDEO]
- Thousands Sign Petition To Rename Block That Houses Trump Tower After Barack Obama
- Baltimore County Church Robbed at Gunpoint During Choir Rehearsal
5 Bible Verses Kevin Hart Needs To Hang On His Dressing Room Mirror was originally published on mypraiseatl.com