More financial consequences could be coming for Sean Hannity giving a pass to Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore, who’s accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl when he was 34 years old.
Keurig and Realtor.com announced that they would pull their ads from Fox News’ “Hannity” because of how the host covered the sexual misconduct charges against Moore, The Hill reported.
After coming under criticism, Keurig said in a tweet that the company “worked with our media partner and Fox news to stop our ad from airing during the Sean Hannity show.”
Realtor.com thanked a viewer of Hannity’s show on Thursday for bringing the show’s content to the company’s attention. “We are adjusting our media buy to no longer include this show placement,” the company tweeted, according to The Hill.
During his interview with Moore, Hannity urged viewers not to rush to judgement against Moore.
“Every single person in this country deserves the presumption of innocence,” Hannity said, according to The Hill. “With the allegations against Judge Moore, none of us know the truth of what happened 38 years ago.
Soon after the report of Moore’s alleged sexual misconduct emerged Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel (R-Ky) and other senior Republicans urged Moore to quit his campaign if the allegations were proven true. However, many have said that it’s unacceptable to wait for a trial or admission from Moore, which does not seem forthcoming.
Former presidential candidate Mitt Romney fired off this tweet, saying that “innocent until proven guilty if for criminal convictions, not elections.”
SOURCE: The HillS
Happy Birthday, Barack Obama: Photos That Will Make You Miss Your Favorite President
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 29
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 29
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 29
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 29
5. First Family PortraitSource:Getty 5 of 29
6. Two TermsSource:Getty 6 of 29
7. Michelle and Barack host a State DinnerSource:Getty 7 of 29
8. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 8 of 29
9. Sunday ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 29
10. Barack Obama and his daughter Malia ObamaSource:Getty 10 of 29
11. A Family AffairSource:Getty 11 of 29
12. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 12 of 29
13. Happy Birthday!Source:Getty 13 of 29
14. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 14 of 29
15. Historic First FamilySource:Getty 15 of 29
16. Ice Cream TreatSource:Getty 16 of 29
17. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 17 of 29
18. Hawaii Trip!Source:Getty 18 of 29
19. Obama Loves Team USA & His WifeSource:Getty 19 of 29
20. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 20 of 29
21. Family SupportSource:Getty 21 of 29
22. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 22 of 29
23. Giving Back On MLK DaySource:Getty 23 of 29
24. Obamas Give Back To The CommunitySource:Getty 24 of 29
25. Always Supporting Small BusinessesSource:Getty 25 of 29
26. Obama SwaggerSource:Getty 26 of 29
27. Laughs & TurkeysSource:Getty 27 of 29
28. Christmas With The ObamasSource:Getty 28 of 29
29. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 29 of 29
Will More Advertisers Follow Keurig And Realtor.com’s Lead In Protesting Hannity’s Roy Moore Coverage? was originally published on newsone.com