When you’re getting ready to start something new, we always ask, what is the first step? Well, Erica Campbell explains in this Ericaism, no matter what you’re up to, the first step is always to seek God. Otherwise, your motivation could be in the wrong place as you move forward. You don’t want to risk finding yourself chasing after somebody else’s calling or purpose, rather than walking in your own.
Before you start evaluating how much money and who to hire and all of that, make sure you know who you are and why you desire what you desire. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cast Of “Aladdin” Reveals What It Was Like Working With Will Smith As He Brought The Genie Back To Life
- CARDI B LEADS WITH 7 NOMINATIONS, FOLLOWED BY DRAKE WITH 5 NOMS BEYONCÉ, TRAVIS SCOTT AND J. COLE TIE WITH 4 NOMINATIONS EACH THE 2019 “BET AWARDS” WILL AIR LIVE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD AT 8PM ET
- Janet Jackson Tears The Roof Off Vegas With Thrilling And Next Level New Residency Metamorphosis
- There Definitely Was A Tornado In Columbia Maryland
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. To receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- African Pride Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019
- Are You Ready to Vote? VA Primary is June 11, Check Your Voter Status