In today’s Faith Walking, Erica Campbell continues to talk about procrastination. We all do at times, we leave stuff until the last minute, we wait to go after new careers and so much more. Erica explained that fear has a lot to do with procrastination.
It stops you from progress within in your life. Erica speaks about finding a mental and verbal connection to help. God has given you all you need to be great so you should use it. If you stop procrastinating it will change your whole life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- TODD DULANEY HAS 3 SONGS IN TOP 25 ON BILLBOARD THIS WEEK! Newest Single, “You’re Doing It All Again”, Debuts at #11
- Richmond Police Chief Alfred Durham Set to Retire
- Stellar Awards: Vote For Praise 104.7!
- BE Expo Fatherhood Stories with Griff, Quicksilva, Konan, & Kelson in the Man Cave [Video]
- Dallas Police Association Pushing The Narrative That Amber Guyger Was Overworked
- Ericaism: That Right There, God [VIDEO]
- Spike Lee To Direct Movie About Frederick Douglass
- Black Man Paralyzed In Police Shooting Enters Political Arena
- Bruno Mars To Give Away 24,000 Meals On Thanksgiving
- Marvel Comics Icon Stan Lee Dead At 95
Erica Campbell’s Exclusive Meet & Greet [PHOTOS]
1. Erica Campbell M&G1 of 9
2. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet2 of 9
3. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet3 of 9
4. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet4 of 9
5. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet5 of 9
6. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet6 of 9
7. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet7 of 9
8. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet8 of 9
9. Erica Campbell Meet & Greet9 of 9
Faith Walking: Procrastination Stops Progress [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com