While prayer is always the right way to fix things, so is taking responsibility for our actions. When we are going through hard times, it’s important to acknowledge the way we got into the situation. What choices could you have made that would have prevented some of the stress?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- KEVIN HART MAKES A HILARIOUS APPEARANCE ON RICKEY SMILEY REALITY SHOW
- Kim Stratton’s Perfect Recipe for Shrimp & Grits
- Teacher Let Back Into Classroom After Repeatedly Using Racial Slur
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Patricia Welcome New Baby Girl [PHOTOS]
- Travis Greene Expecting Third Child, Reveals Gender [VIDEO]
- Elijah Cummings Vows Evenhanded Investigation Of Trump Instead Of Dragging The President
- Problems With Broward County Ballots Could Bode Well For Gillum
- Abrams Battles For Full Count To Honor Every Georgian Who ‘Fought For Their Right To Vote’
- Heartbreak! Tamera Mowry-Housley Pens Touching Note To Niece Killed In Thousand Oaks Shooting
- NAACP Calling To Cancel Speaking Engagement For Cop Who Shot An Unarmed Black Man
Ericaism: Take Responsibility For Your Choices [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com