A dance session with AvailFit’s Dr. Shawnrell “Dr. B” Blackwell is more than just a group fitness class, it’s an experience. It’s therapy.
Approaching the idea of health from a holistic perspective AvailFit, an arm of Avail Counseling, focuses on nurturing the mind, body, and spirit.
In our first installment of Wellness Wednesday, we got to hang with Dr. B and see firsthand why her fitness classes are the toast of the town! Check out our interview below:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Praise” To 71007 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Relax, Relate, Release! 10 Ways To Improve Your Mental Health In 2019
1. Stop Putting Yourself DownSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Remove Toxic People From Your WorldSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Hit The GymSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Find Your JoySource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Learn To Say “No”Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Take A Break From Social MediaSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Channel Your Inner Kid And Start ColoringSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Give Back To OthersSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Get Your Om On!Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Start Seeing A TherapistSource:Getty 10 of 10
- Breaking: NYPD Fires Officer Involved In Eric Garner Case
- Pastor Marvin L. Winans & Perfecting Church Set Celebrate 30th Anniversary
- Jekalyn Carr Co-Hosted and Announced the 50th Annual GMA Dove Award Nominees
- RCA INSPIRATION Celebrates 15 Nominations For the 2019 GMA Dove Awards
Wellness Wednesday: Learning To “Slay The Avail Way” was originally published on kissrichmond.com