Erica Campbell is talking about a topic today that is pretty serious. In her Ericaism she spoke about being self-centered and doing things in a back handed way just to get a compliment from people. She mentioned that while being a entertainer and a mom it’s hard for her to always be there.
While away family members would help take care of her kids, do there hair and more, but sometimes she didn’t like it. She talked about how people would think about her based upon her children’s appearance. Erica mentioned that using your child to make you feel better isn’t right.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. To receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- African Pride Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted
- Words from Sheilah Belle: Trust God to do for you, what you can’t do
- 4 Month Investigation Into Gov. Northam Blackface Pic Concludes
- How To Reset: Bishop Wesley Wiley Shares Tips On Cleansing The Mind, Body & Spirit [VIDEO]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Estranged Husband, Kevin Hunter, Get Into A Fight With Their Son?
- Neighbor Calls Cops On Black Woman Because She Played Her Malcom X & Angela Davis Speeches Too Loud
- Monica Says “I Just Didn’t Expect To Be A 38-Year-Old Single Mom Of Three” Following Divorce