Actor, comedian and former choreographer Flex Alexander chatted with Erica Campbell & GRIFF! He’s hosting “Life Worth Saving: The Pink Carpet Awards Luncheon,” an event for breast cancer awareness. Flex talks about why he’s passionate about the fight against cancer, and his family’s experience with it. Flex also talks about stressing prevention, not just awareness of cancer, and gives some advice for those who are helping loved ones go through the fight against cancer.
He encourages people not to be afraid to pursue holistic and natural alternatives to chemotherapy and other conventional treatment methods. Plus, Flex offers to join Mary Mary onstage at the event, and shares his excitement to see Congresswoman Maxine Waters! Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- Healthy Ever After – Tips For Creating A Fitness Plan Without Needing A Trainer
- Clubhouse Media Group, Inc. Announces Deals with Mike Tyson and Mandy Moore
- Girl Scout Cookie Season 2022 Kicks Off Nationally
- Bank of America Announces Sweeping Changes to Overdraft Services in 2022
- Global Wellness Apps launches Diabetes Focused Telehealth: DiaStrong
- LeVar Burton Will Host The 94th Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Rodney King’s Daughter & The Human Gathering Developing Interview Series to Commemorate 30th Anniversary of The Los Angeles Riots
- Patrick Lundy and The Ministers Of Music Release New Single “He’s Still The Light”
- Maurice Griffin Develops Reality Series “LIFE AFTER SUNDAY”
- What’s The Truth About Biden’s Commitment To HBCU Funding?
Flex Alexander Encourages Cancer Fighters To Investigate All Options [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com