Transformation Expo 2018 FAQ
Location: Greater Richmond Convention Center – 403 N. 3rd Street, Richmond.
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018
Time: Event is Noon to 6 pm. Doors will open at 11am.
Parking: The Greater Richmond Convention Center parking facility is located at the corner of 3rd Street and Marshall Street, and is conveniently connected to the Convention Center via an enclosed skywalk for your comfort. The fee is $7 per vehicle. There are numerous other parking lots around the GRCC.
- General admission is $30 plus service fee (to avoid service fee you can purchase tickets at the Radio One Business office).
- Premium seating is $65 plus service fee. (Premium Seating can only be purchased via etix.com). Premium seating is a reserved section in the first 15 rows of the seating area. Seating is guaranteed in this section, however, individual seats are first come, first serve. Premium ticket holders can enter the venue at 10:30 am.
- Group Sales tickets are available at the Radio One Business Office for groups of 10 or more.
- Children 5 and under are free but must be accompanied by an adult. The child must sit on the lap of the adult or purchase a ticket for their own seat. NO STROLLERS.
- Online: Available for purchase online at etix.com
- On-site: Radio One Business office – 2809 Emerywood Parkway, Suite 300, Richmond.
- ATM machines are located in the Cyber Café, in the lobby outside Exhibit Hall B, and on the 1st floor of the Ballroom Pavilion. ATM’s or other cash dispensing machines may not be brought into the facility.
- Accessible Tickets/Seating: Wheelchair accessible seats are available.
- Re-entry? Yes – attendees can leave the event and return but must receive a stamp in order to re-enter the event.
- Doors open at 11am
- Show starts @ 12pm and ends @ 6pm
- Performers (not in any particular order)
- The Clark Sisters
- John P. Kee
- Jekalyn Carr
- Kierra Sheard
- Jonathan McReynolds
- The Walls Group
- Troy Sneed
- Kim Burrell
- James Johnson
- Rose Watson
- Food is available in the exhibit hall as well as in the main building.
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the arena.
Cameras/Recording Devices/Cell Phones:
- Cameras, audio recorders, video recorders and digital cameras with professional video capabilities are not allowed. Cell phones are allowed in the event.
- The GRCC suggests that attendees arrive early and travel light, as attendees may be subjected to search, including metal detecting and bag search.
- For safety reasons, prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, drugs, illegal substances or any paraphernalia associated with drug use
- Audio/Video recorders, professional cameras and tripods
- Cans, bottles, coolers or any outside food or drink
- Flags or signs with poles
- Noisemakers or air horns
- Oversized bags
- All illegal guns and weapons are prohibited
- Pepper spray/Mace
- Chains, knives and spiked jewelry
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by event/facility management
- Strollers – large strollers are not allowed. If you must bring a stroller, it must be the umbrella type that can fold and stow under your seat
- If an item is revealed during a search, patrons may dispose of the item or they may return the item to their vehicle.
Do I have to print my ticket to gain entry to the event? No, you do not have to print your ticket. We will accept printed and mobile tickets. Barcode must be able to be scanned.
Need more event information? Go to Praiserichmond.com, download the Transformation Expo App (available for Apple and Andriod), or call the Radio One Richmond office at 804-672-9299.