For this Love Talk, Erica Campbell starts off with a challenge for us: make a love list. Talk about how much God loves you, and how much he says about love pertaining to you. She reads some of the many beautiful things that the bible says about love, such as: “God’s love has been poured out into my heart through the Holy Spirit,” and “I am being rooted and grounded in love.”
If God is love, and God lives inside of you, then you are love. It’s important that we understand that, and speak it over our lives. Speak life and love over your life- it’s a powerful conversation. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 20 Year-Old Author Jekalyn Carr Releases First Book, _You Will Win!
- GMA Foundation Announces Hall of Fame Inductees and Honors Recipients
- The Reverend Billy Graham, 99, Dies at his Home
- Rev. Billy Graham Passes At Age 99
- The Wake Up: #MeToo Hits The NBA Hard; Republicans Attack Florida Shooting Survivors; Trump’s Shady New Health Care Plan
- 15 Little Known Facts About Malcolm X’s Life, From Birth To Death
- Who Really Killed Malcolm X? Amid Conspiracy Theories, Louis Farrakhan Says He Didn’t Do It
- Tavis Smiley Lawsuit Claims PBS Suspension For Sexual Misconduct Was Racist
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Nathan & David [EXCLUSIVE]
- Serena Williams Reveals She ‘Almost Died’ Giving Birth to Her Daughter