For a lot of us women, when we have questions about love, we go to our friends. But we have to make sure we aren’t forgetting to go to God and get Him in our conversation, most importantly. After all, God is the creator of love- so it’s most important to talk to him.
Society’s idea of love is often at odds with God’s, and since we are constantly inundated with society through chosen forms of media, it’s important to stay tapped into God’s voice. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this inspiring clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Richmond Grand Update with Gary Flowers Joins Praise 104.7 Lineup!
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe Stay Informed
- Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!
- 804 Day: Richmond’s Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
- Mobile Text Club
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Erica Campbell on Her Album ‘I Love You’: Love Needs Better PR
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
Love Talking: Get God In Your Conversation [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!