Confusion is a joy stealer because it kills your confidence, Erica Campbell explains in this Joy Living. When you’re not confident, you’re not sure, and that is not a state that a person should make decisions in. Plus, God is not the author of your confusion and He certainly doesn’t get joy from it.
So when you’re not sure, just pause and take a second to seek God and figure it out. Erica passes along a quote from her dad, who used to say “when in doubt, don’t.” The enemy aims to steal, kill and destroy, and the number one way to do that is by causing confusion. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Richmond Grand Update with Gary Flowers Joins Praise 104.7 Lineup!
- Radio ONE Richmond Presents 804 Safe: Stay Safe Stay Informed
- Submissions Open Now: Nominate Today For The Pastor of the Month!
- 804 Day: Richmond’s Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
- Mobile Text Club
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- WORDS from Sheilah Belle
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- The Tuskegee Airmen National Museum Teaches Young Black Teens How To Fly
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson Switches To Republican Party Months After Winning Reelection As A Democrat
- Political Experts Think Ron DeSantis’ Presidential Candidacy Failings Are Affecting His Support In Florida
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
Joy Living: Confusion Is A Joy Stealer [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
Pastor of the Month: Linda C. Jenkins (Grace & Peace Missionary Baptist Church)
Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
Radio One General Promotional Rules
KIRK FRANKLIN UNVEILS BRAND NEW SINGLE “TRY LOVE”
804 Day: Richmond's Biggest Block Party Coming August 4!
Listen To Praise Richmond On Your Alexa!
Download the Praise 104.7 Mobile App!