Loving intentionally and unselfishly means that love doesn’t just do what’s convenient and comfortable. Love gets stretched, challenged, and tested. If you aren’t able to go beyond an argument and love anyway, you have to re-examine whether that was really love. God’s design for love is very specific. Anything else is not the same.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Deitrick Haddon Professes That This Is The Season Of God Opening Doors
- Evin Amiri of J. Moss’ 21:03 Group Gets Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- For King & Country Releases ‘God Only Knows’ Remix With Timbaland And Echosmith [VIDEO]
- Yolanda Adams To Perform At PBS’ 39th Annual ‘A Capitol Fourth’
- Behind The Hymn: His Eye Is On The Sparrow
- FIRST-EVER TALENT SHOWCASES AND MASTER CLASSES DURING 13TH ANNUAL INSPIRATION CELEBRATION GOSPEL TOUR
- HUNDREDS OF MINISTRIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO CONVENE AT 6th ANNUAL GLOBAL UNITED FELLOWSHIP GATHERING TO EXAMINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A HEALTHY CHURCH
- Dianna Williams A.K.A Coach D Designed Every Costume The Dancing Dolls Have Worn Since The Team Was Founded
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- #EmanuelMovie: Brian Ivie Shares How His Faith Carried Him Through Retelling The Story Of The Charleston Church Mass Shooting