Erica Campbell reads from Matthew: “for by your words, you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.” If we were to be judged just by our words, what would they say about us? “By your words, what would we call you?” Yes, this doesn’t only apply to the words that come out of our mouths, but also the words we post on social media.
When you stand before God, you will have to give an account for “every empty or idle word that is spoken.” Your words are the seeds that you plant and put out in the atmosphere; so what are you putting out? Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Ericaism on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- PJ Morton Shows Love To Warryn Campbell & Others For Influencing His Career
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Ericaism: God Loves Me As Me [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Usain Bolt Opens Up Restaurant, Actress And Model Kim Porter Dead At 47 & More
- Andrew Gillum Lost Florida Election Because Of Racism, Democrats Say
- How Race & No Sex Before Marriage Is Teaching Chad Johnson & Michelle Williams As Well As Others Valuable Lessons [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- iPraise Live: An Acoustic Set With Maranto [Exclusive Video]
- Black Friday 2018: Deals, Sales And More
- ‘He Just Started Shooting’: Cop Shot Jemel Roberson ‘Out Of Fear,’ Eyewitness Says
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment