Erica Campbell explains that we are a trichotomy (mind, body and spirit), just like God (Father, son, Holy Spirit). But when our mind, body and soul are aligned with each other, you have instructions on how to live. That’s why you have to be careful of what you take in, because it takes root in your heart, and the other parts respond accordingly.
You can’t think doubt and speak faith and not conjure up a conflict in your soul! Everything has to be in alignment with God. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- GRIFF: “I Have To Work On Reclaiming My Peace” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rep. Maxine Waters Explains How Social Media Can Help Get Trump Out Of Office [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Democrats Need Black Voters So Why Do They Make It Hard To Sit At The Table?
- White Man Booted Out Of A NYC Bar For Wearing Make America Great Again Hat And The Court Is Here For It
- Waffle House Shooting Victims Remembered Where They Lost Their Lives
- The Number Of Black Candidates Running For Governor Just Got Smaller
- Good Luck! Black Cop Who Shot Unarmed White Woman Will Use The Same Defense As All Cops
- Get Up Poll: When Do You Push Your Kids To Grow Up? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF’s Prayer About Peanut Allergies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Dr. Ian Smith Gives Easy Ways To Eat Clean [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]