In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell talks about how what we where is still a topic of contention among believers. Some people in church are so religious and rigid that they judge people who don’t dress like them. And on the flip side, people feel afraid to come into church and other religious spaces for fear of being judged.
But the bible urges us not to look at and judge appearances, “for the Lord does not see as man sees.” Do not let clothes be the reason you hold back from getting to know God. It might seem like a big deal in the moment, but it’s just another tool that the enemy uses to get in the way. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- NYC Crowd Screams As Jamie Foxx And Le’Andria Johnson Sing “No Weapon” [VIDEO]
- Big Shiz And PJ Morton “Song From The Heart” [NEW MUSIC]
- Transformation Expo R.O.C. Awards
- We Are Wakanda: Angela Bassett & Letitia Wright Are The Women Behind The Throne
- On The Mend! Wendy Williams Gives Health Update After Canceling Shows This Week
- Viola Davis On Being Called ‘The Black Meryl Streep’: ‘Then Pay Me What I’m Worth!’
- ‘Black Panther’ Movie Review
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: The Wisdom Of King Solomon [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Be A Bolder Christian [EXCLUSIVE]
- It’s A Wrap! McDonald’s Happy Meal Menu Will Not Have Cheeseburgers Anymore