In this Faith Walk, Erica Campbell talks about how what we where is still a topic of contention among believers. Some people in church are so religious and rigid that they judge people who don’t dress like them. And on the flip side, people feel afraid to come into church and other religious spaces for fear of being judged.
But the bible urges us not to look at and judge appearances, “for the Lord does not see as man sees.” Do not let clothes be the reason you hold back from getting to know God. It might seem like a big deal in the moment, but it’s just another tool that the enemy uses to get in the way. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mobile Text Club
- Nominate The Pastor of the Month
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Senate Nominee Cheri Beasley Beats Back Republican Attacks
- Deitrick Haddon Talks “Here Comes The Joy,” Preachers Of L.A. Reboot
- DeVon Franklin Talks ‘It Takes A Woman’ & ‘Kingdom Business’
- Eric Reed Tries To Distance Himself From Sexist Kamala Harris Tweet
- WATCH: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Calls Out Clarence Thomas
- Black Women Need Their Own champion In Senate
- Ron DeSantis Signs Bill Requiring Anti-Communism Learning
- Janet Jackson, Nicki Minaj, Kevin Hart, New Edition, The Isley Brothers, The Roots & Friends, Jazmine Sullivan, Summer Walker, D-Nice & Friends and More to Headline the 2022 ESSENCE Festival of Culture
- MasterClass Announces Mariah Carey to Teach the Voice as an Instrument
- Hip-Hop Mogul Percy “Master P” Miller To Share Insights at the Entrepreneurs Summit,
Faith Walking: What You Wearing? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com