Erica Campbell talks about getting used to having a personal trainer again. Amidst the discomfort of approaching new and old physical challenges, Erica had to tell herself- “I’m not doing this because I want to, I’m doing it because I have to.”
Telling herself that she has to do fueled her more than anything, but it reminded her that she has to be healthy and fit for her life and for God- there is no other option. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this Ericaism from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ericaism: Don’t Act A Fool [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin Dedicated To Comedian Coolaide [VIDEO]
- Lexi Reveals How A Checkup Saved Her Life From Getting Colon Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The ‘Voice Of God’ Saved Men From Being Killed In Abandoned Vehicle Struck By 18-Wheeler
- Family Wins Lawsuit Against HOA Over Christmas Decorations
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Faith Walking: How To Get Your Faith Up
- GRIFF’s Prayer For People Who Have Not Decorated For Christmas Yet
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Twenty-Year-Old Towson University Student Killed In Hit And Run, Driver Still At Large
Ericaism: I Do It Because I Have To [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com