A church ordered take out for 25 people from Outback Steakhouse. A waitress there spent the majority of her shift preparing the order, but when they picked up the over $700 meal, they didn’t tip her. The woman got so angry that she took to social media to put the church on blast.
But Outback Steakhouse has a policy against airing customer’s dirty laundry, and she got fired. Click on the audio player to hear about that and more stories in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Homegoing Service Set for the Rev. Billy Graham
- LOUIS GOSSETT JR. Signs on as Executive Producer of Documentary about Muhammad Ali’s Comeback: The Untold Story
- William Murphy Set to host LIVE Recording March 1
- VASHAWN MITCHELL’S VMAN ENTERTAINMENT IN PARTNERSHIP DEAL WITH FAIR TRADE AND TYSCOT RECORDS
- Transformation Expo 2018 – NEW ARTISTS ANNOUNCED!
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- R. Kelly Is Officially The First Person Added To Wakanda’s No Fly List
- LET’S MAKEUP: Celebrity Makeup Artist Camara Aunique Shares What’s In Her Bag
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Number Of Black Folks Dying From Alcohol, Drugs And Suicide May SHOCK You