Erica Campbell says the word “strength” appears in the bible about 242 times. The battle is real; the enemy is constantly trying to attack us, distract us, and pull us away from our purpose. But when you are strong in your mind, body and spirit, you are able to endure and keep fighting.
You can’t get strong on your own, however. There are tons of tools and keys you can use to tap into that strength. Get into the word of God and find out what he says about you, and declare it over your life. You’ve got the victory through Christ’s strength, not your own. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this encouraging message from the Faith Walk on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Homegoing Service Set for the Rev. Billy Graham
- LOUIS GOSSETT JR. Signs on as Executive Producer of Documentary about Muhammad Ali’s Comeback: The Untold Story
- William Murphy Set to host LIVE Recording March 1
- VASHAWN MITCHELL’S VMAN ENTERTAINMENT IN PARTNERSHIP DEAL WITH FAIR TRADE AND TYSCOT RECORDS
- Transformation Expo 2018 – NEW ARTISTS ANNOUNCED!
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- R. Kelly Is Officially The First Person Added To Wakanda’s No Fly List
- LET’S MAKEUP: Celebrity Makeup Artist Camara Aunique Shares What’s In Her Bag
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Number Of Black Folks Dying From Alcohol, Drugs And Suicide May SHOCK You