Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, and GRIFF wants to point out a little-talked about fact: a lot of men are going to be sad on Valentine’s Day. Everyone always talks about the women who will be unhappy on Valentine’s Day, but nobody ever talks about the guys.
Some guys are going to find out that they’re actually side dudes, GRIFF notes. While others are going to mess up and not get their girl anything. Then, when she’s upset, and doesn’t want anything to do with him, he’s going to realize how much he cares! Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this hilarious clip from GRIFF’s Prayer “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ava Duvernay, Spike Lee & More Of Black Hollywood Recreate The Iconic ‘Great Day In Harlem’ Portrait
- BET Awards: 17 Tweets That Pretty Much Sum Up The Night
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized With Terminal Cancer: ‘He Doesn’t Have Long’
- Multiple Lawsuits Filed Within Days Of Each Other Stress Black Outrage Over Racial Profiling
- Ferguson’s Economic Gap Remains Dangerously Wide, As Redevelopment Money Bypasses The Black Community
- Al Sharpton Called Out Trump Over Migrant Children In Harlem Separated From Their Parents
- No Penalties For Making Baseless 911 Calls Encourage People Like #PermitPatty To Harass Black Folks
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Tips To Help Lower Your Cholesterol
- Maintaining A Healthy Cholesterol Level