In this Love Talk, Canton Jones reads John 15:13, which says “Greater love hath no man than this; than a man who would lay his life down for his friends.” For the purpose of this message, Canton Jones speaks about men who are willing to die for their girlfriends or wives. Often, men want to be macho and say they’d take a bullet for a woman. But when it comes to the little things, like adjusting their schedule a bit, or doing the dishes and taking out the trash, that’s a problem!
Canton challenges his fellow men to step up and edit their lives for their ladies. You can’t be willing to die for someone, but unwilling to live for them. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Black Music Month: Donnie McClurkin
- Here’s Why A Black Man Quit Working For A Migrant Child Detention Center
- What Warryn & Erica Campbell’s Friends Think About “We’re The Campbells” [VIDEO]
- The Smithsonian’s Oprah Exhibit Is About So Much More Than Oprah
- Ericaism: I’m Grateful For My Life [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Here’s How California Is Trying To Stop Excessive Force Killings By Police
- The History Of Juneteenth [EXCLUSIVE]
- 6 TV Shows On Our Summer DVR List This Season
- The Future of Student Debt For Black People Is Looking Brighter: Here’s Why
- Did Trump Just Desecrate The American Flag? Maybe He Thought It Was A Blonde Porn Star