Canton Jones was sitting in for Erica Campbell for this Faith Walk. He was reading the scripture in the book of James that says “Faith without works is dead.” Faith is a move made, he explains, whether that is in the form of asking a questioning, sending a text or doing the research.
He cites the story about the woman with the issue of blood. even as she was dying, she made the move to Jesus to touch the hem of his garment. When he saw he do that, he commented on the immense faith she demonstrated to get his attention. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Senator Tim Kaine And Candidate Corey Stewart Address The Public At The Senatorial Community Forum
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- Faith Walking: It’s Ok Not To Be Ok [EXCLUSIVE]
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Canvassing While Black: Wisconsin Candidate Reported As Being A Drug Dealer In White Neighborhood