Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Memorial Day Weekend Safe Grilling Tips
- Holy Grounds! Swoope’s ‘Shining Down’ vs. 1k Phew’s ‘Show Love’
- La La Is Turning Her Book ‘The Love Playbook’ Into A Movie With Queen Latifah
- How Black Women Delivered Stacey Abrams’ Historic Win in Georgia’s Primary Race
- Morgan Freeman Accused Of Inappropriate Behavior And Harassment
- G.I.’s Soars to #49 on Billboard’s Top Gospel Airplay Charts With New Hit Single “I’m Ready”
- J.J. HAIRSTON & YOUTHFUL PRAISE’S #1 HIT “YOU DESERVE IT” CAPTURES BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARD
- Michelle Obama’s Book Cover For Upcoming ‘Becoming’ Memoir Revealed
- JEKALYN CARR PREPS FOR “YOU WILL WIN” CONFERENCE JUNE 21-22
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com