Barack & Michelle Obama‘s love for one another has always been a joy to witness! When they were in the White House, that love was almost always on full display. On Valentine’s Day 2018, even though our beloved Obamas are no longer in the White House, we can’t help looking back on the way Barack declares his love for Michelle.
In 2016, the power couple had to be apart for Valentine’s Day, but that didn’t stop them for leaving cute messages for each other. Check out what Barack had to say to his lovely wife while he was visiting “The Ellen Show.” Click on the audio player to hear more about that and other trending topics on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Global Superstar Nicki Minaj Returns To The “VMAs” For A Special Remote Performance
- THIS WEEK ON “WE’RE THE CAMPBELLS”….
- Music Legend & Icon Aretha Franklin “Gravely Ill”
- Grammy® Winner Tamela Mann and NAACP Image Award-Winning Comedian David Mann Announce Family Tour Dates
- FACES OF PRAISE!, B. Jeffrey Grant-Clark, Makes Guest Appearance at Black History Museum, in Richmond, VA!
- RCA INSPIRATION GARNERS 11 NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2018 GMA DOVE AWARDS
- Radio One & Bon Secours Prep For Success Block Party
- Pastor Of The Month: Rev. Dr. Jeffrey O. Smith
- Gospel 10: Jason Nelson’s “Forever” Makes The Countdown
- Trump’s Aide Kellyanne Conway Can’t Admit The President Has No Senior Black White House Staffers
A Look Back At Barack Obama’s Funny Declaration Of Love For Michelle [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com