Maurette Brown-Clark was guest-hosting “Get Up! Mornings” for Erica Campbell on Valentine’s Day. She spoke some powerful words about love, starting off with celebrating her husband, Mark. They have been married for almost 25 years, and he doesn’t just love the done-up, well put together Maurette that we all know and love.
He also sees the grumpy version, the make-up-free version, and the morning-breath version, and loves her the same. Maurette reads from 1 Corinthians 13:4, which famously reads, “love is patient, love is kind.” Check out this exclusive clip to hear the rest of love’s powerful definition on “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Deitrick Haddon Debuts New Video For ‘He Carried The Cross For Me’ [VIDEO]
- Former CBS Exec Says Network “Has A White Problem” In Stirring Op-Ed
- Regina Hall To Deliver Dillard University’s Commencement Speech [VIDEO]
- Saint Russell Wilson Gifts Fellow Seahawks Players With Amazon Stock
- Towanda Finally Reveals The Secret Man In Her Life [PHOTOS]
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Praise! Pastor Says Boy Thrown From Balcony Is In Recovery, No Brain Damage
- Travis and Jackie Greene Welcome Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
Maurette Brown-Clark Celebrates Her Husband With God’s Definition Of Love [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com