It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 2018 STONE SOUL ARTISTS ANNOUNCED! BUY TICKETS HERE!
- Faith Walking: God Is Closer Than You Think [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- LifeBridge Health Says Their Data Has Been Hacked
- R. Kelly Does Damage Control After He’s Seen On Video Saying It’s ‘Too Late’
- Trayvon Martin TV Series Stalled After Parents Say Weinstein Company Owes $150,000
- Timothy Cunningham’s Cause And Manner Of Death Has Been Determined
- Stacey Abrams Makes History In Georgia
- Racist New York Lawyer Breaks His Silence: ‘I Am Not Racist’
- Issa Rae Channels Black ‘90s Sitcom Characters In ‘GQ’ Spread + In-Depth Interview
- Dawn-Lyne, Kofi & Rutina Discuss ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
Ricky Dillard Visits “Sound Of Praise With Maurette Brown Clark” [PHOTOS]
1. Ricky Dillard1 of 6
2. Ricky Dillard2 of 6
3. Ricky Dillard3 of 6
4. Ricky Dillard4 of 6
5. Ricky Dillard5 of 6
6. Ricky Dillard6 of 6
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com