It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Transformation Expo 2018 – NEW ARTISTS ANNOUNCED!
- The Wow 2018 Stellar Awards Flyaway
- Celebrate Black History Month!
- Tamyya J On The Long Singing Journey After Winning McDonald’s Gospelfest [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 4 Records ‘Black Panther’ Has Broken, So Far
- Kim Burrell Uninvited From Church Event Due To Comments On Homosexuality
- Drake Says ‘God’s Plan’ Video Most Important Of His Career
- Sgt. La David Johnson’s Plans For His Family Were Tragically Cut Short
- Black Florida School Official Emerges As The Calming Voice Following The Parkland Shooting
- Welp! Keshia Knight Pulliam Reportedly Owes $102K In Georgia State Back Taxes