It’s Valentine’s Day, and Maurette Brown-Clark was in for Erica Campbell, talking about all things love! She asks folks how they’ll be celebrating the day of love. Meanwhile, TJ explains to GRIFF why every woman opting out of Valentine’s Day celebrations isn’t necessarily bitter.
Maurette explains why she’s content with just getting her husband a card for Valentine’s Day. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Angela Davis To Get Her Rightful Place In The National Women’s Hall Of Fame
- Meagan Good Says She’s Trying To Get In The Best Shape Of Her Life To Get Ready For “Little People Being Born”
- Earnest Pugh Adds More Star-Power To “OUTPOUR” Live Recording Set For August 2 In Richmond, VA
- Renee Spearman & Hezekiah Walker Leap into Top 20 this week!
- Breakthrough 2019: Christian Worship Experience” Featuring the 2019, 34th Annual Stellar Award’s Praise and Worship CD of the Year winner, TODD DULANEY
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council
- Future’s Bodyguard Knocked Out By Angry Mob
- Tamela Mann Asking For Prayers While Recovering From Surgery [VIDEO]
- What Should You Do If You Get Into A Car Accident
- Arsenio Hall Is Officially On Board For ‘Coming To America’ Sequel
Ricky Dillard Visits “Sound Of Praise With Maurette Brown Clark” [PHOTOS]
1. Ricky DillardSource: 1 of 6
2. Ricky DillardSource: 2 of 6
3. Ricky DillardSource: 3 of 6
4. Ricky DillardSource: 4 of 6
5. Ricky DillardSource: 5 of 6
6. Ricky DillardSource: 6 of 6
Maurette Brown-Clark & TJ Explain Why Some People Just Don’t Do Valentine’s Day [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com