Want news at your fingertips? Text WOLB to 71007 to join our text club!
A Prince George’s County Police Officer Mujahid Ramzziddin was killed today (February 21) while helping his neighbor in a domestic dispute.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Fox 45 reports, “Sources said a woman called police and told them that her husband had shot a police officer. Sources told WJLA’s Brad Bell that Ramzziddin was the woman’s neighbor and was off-duty and at home but went to her house after she asked for his help with a domestic dispute.”
When police arrived, the woman provided them with a description of her husband who’d also fired shots along the chase. At the end of the chase, gunfire was exchanged and the suspect died.
The suspect was shot and killed after a police chase from Brandywine to Fort Washington.
Ramzziddin had served in the PG Police Department for 14 years.
For The Latest News: Follow @wolbbaltimore
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
SOURCE: Fox 45
Celebrities React To Dallas Police Deaths
1. Kim Kardashian penned a heartfelt letterSource: 1 of 20
2. John Legend was one of the first celebrities to respond on social media.Source: 2 of 20
3. Fabolous wants his fellow celebs to stand up!Source: 3 of 20
4. LeBron James wants everyone to stop the violence.Source: 4 of 20
5. Kevin Hart challenged his celeb friends to help make a changeSource: 5 of 20
6. Halle Berry shared a photo of her son, saying, “What will my brown son’s future be? What will your brown son’s future be? The uncertainty is real. I beg you not to be a bystander in this life, but to go out and find ways to make peaceful change. Our boys need us so rather than launching into deep sentiment here on this platform, I promise to find ways to get involved and help.”Source: 6 of 20
7. Danielle Brooks wants to know: What’s going on?Source: 7 of 20
8. Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sent a strong message.Source: 8 of 20
9. Diddy revealed that he has something huge plannedSource: 9 of 20
10. Erykah Badu spoke out on the wrongly accused shooter.Source: 10 of 20
11. Amber Rose shared an adorable photo of her son Sebastian, saying, “I woke up this morning to my beautiful son with such a heavy heart. I grabbed my baby and kissed him, hugged him, told him how beautiful his skin and hair is and let him know that one day he will be able to change the world and I will love him and accept him no matter what.”Source: 11 of 20
12. Ashanti spoke out on freedom.Source: 12 of 20
13. Boris Kodjoe wants the answers.Source: 13 of 20
14. Trey Songz ranted.Source: 14 of 20
15. Usher has a question for the people.Source: 15 of 20
16. Ms. Tina Knowles shared a pic of herself watching CNN, writing, “Oh my God ! This is horrible !! Please pray for the fallen officers, and the injured ones and their families. The violence has got to stop. Love not hate is the answer. No one has the right to take another persons life ! Not to take our black men’s lives and not police officers either. “Source: 16 of 20
17. Tyrese vented.Source: 17 of 20
18. Demi Lovato tweeted about her home town.Source: 18 of 20
19. Kris Jenner reposted Beyonce’s postSource: 19 of 20
20. Lala Anthony shared her thoughts.Source: 20 of 20
PG County Officer Killed Helping Neighbor In Domestic Dispute was originally published on magicbaltimore.com