Want news at your fingertips? Text WOLB to 71007 to join our text club!
A Prince George’s County Police Officer Mujahid Ramzziddin was killed today (February 21) while helping his neighbor in a domestic dispute.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Fox 45 reports, “Sources said a woman called police and told them that her husband had shot a police officer. Sources told WJLA’s Brad Bell that Ramzziddin was the woman’s neighbor and was off-duty and at home but went to her house after she asked for his help with a domestic dispute.”
When police arrived, the woman provided them with a description of her husband who’d also fired shots along the chase. At the end of the chase, gunfire was exchanged and the suspect died.
The suspect was shot and killed after a police chase from Brandywine to Fort Washington.
Ramzziddin had served in the PG Police Department for 14 years.
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- The Hezekiah Walker Center at Virginia Union University Hosts Open Auditions for 2023 Gospel Choir
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
SOURCE: Fox 45
PG County Officer Killed Helping Neighbor In Domestic Dispute was originally published on magicbaltimore.com