It’s time for the poll question of the day! GRIFF and Erica Campbell were talking about breaking guy or girl code. He mentioned that within his group of guy friends you can never date your friends ex even if it was from the seventh grade. GRIFF talked about how once you are someone’s girl you will always be there girl.
Erica mentioned that the same thing follows with her girlfriends. There are certain rules to follow and try not to break code. Have you ever broken girl or guy code?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Young Children Wandering Down Six Forks Rd.
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Welp! Mo’Nique Shares Edited Clip Of Her Steve Harvey Interview, Titled ‘Selling Out’
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- DC Comics Cancels Series About Jesus After Receiving Over 200,000 Signed Petitions
Check Out The Top Hairstyles At The 2017 American Music Awards
1. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource: 1 of 13
2. TRACEE ELLIS ROSSSource: 2 of 13
3. DIANA ROSSSource: 3 of 13
4. DIANA ROSSSource: 4 of 13
5. YARA SHAHIDISource: 5 of 13
6. YARA SHAHIDISource: 6 of 13
7. KELLY ROWLANDSource: 7 of 13
8. KELLY ROWLANDSource: 8 of 13
9. VIOLA DAVISSource: 9 of 13
10. VIOLA DAVISSource: 10 of 13
11. CIARASource: 11 of 13
12. CIARASource: 12 of 13
13. CIARASource: 13 of 13
Get Up Poll: Have You Ever Broken Guy Or Girl Code [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com