Influential evangelist, Billy Graham passed away at the age of 99. He ministered to so many people during his time and he will be missed. Tiffany Haddish is continuing her success as she lands a new movie role.
She will star alongside Melissa McCarthy for the film “The Kitchen.” They also spoke about Fergie apologizing and didn’t think she needed to. She had so many people working for her and they should of helped her make a final decision about that version of the national anthem.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Love Thy Neighbor Sweepstakes
- Pastor of the Month January 2023: Pastor Darrin Hill of Marmora Baptist Church
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Civil Rights Leaders Demand Action In Response To President Biden’s State Of The Union
- Donald Trump Re-Posts Photo Alleging Ron DeSantis Was ‘Groomer’ Of Teen Girls As High School Teacher
- White Republicans Create Rogue Court System To Judge, Police Blackest City In America
- We Owe You One: What Black People Built
- The Murder Of Tyre Nichols: A Timeline Of Events
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
Tiffany Haddish Lands New Role With Melissa McCarthy [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com