Da Truth explains why, when trying to connect with millennials, one of the most important thing we can do is ask questions. When people see your vulnerability, they’re more inclined to talk to you. It’s not just about instructing them, it’s also about getting to know them.
Then, a young lady calls up to talk about all of the great things millennials are doing in the world, and why it’s silly to stereotype them all as of that isn’t true. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Premium Seats Are Sold Out! General Admission Is Going Fast — Get Your Tix Today!
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- GRIFF’s Prayer: For Kids That Have Experienced A Momma Melt Down [EXCLUSIVE]
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Get Up Poll: What Are Your Favorite Phone Apps? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag
- Vivian Green Gets By With Hope, Prayer And Her Miracle Son