GRIFF was really touched by a North Carolina woman’s testimony of surviving rape and molestation, starting with her pastor, and then her father, at a young age. GRIFF couldn’t shake the horror of that trauma, and wanted to speak on it from a perspective of fatherhood. He talks about the importance of fathers in their daughters lives.
When a father isn’t a part of their daughter’s life, there is a part of her missing, which affects her interactions with men for the rest of her life. GRIFF extends his apologies to girls everywhere for the terrible actions they have suffered from men they were supposed to be able to trust. Click on the audio player to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Take Our Music Test For Your Chance To Win $250 In Cash!
- Gospel 10: “Won’t He Do It” Just Ask Koryn Hawthorne!
- Faith Walking: What Do You Do When Someone Receives What You’ve Been Praying For? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- White Church Folks Are Really Terrified Of Brown People
- Meghan Markle’s White Side Of Her Family Have Taken Trashy To A New Level
- Michelle Williams Revealed She Checked Into A Mental Health Facility: “If You Change Your Mind, You Can Change Your Life”
- Museum May Be Built To Memorialize Black Prisoners Whose Bodies Were Found In Texas
- Warryn Campbell Gives Juan Winans Tips On How To Have A Son [VIDEO]
- Police Make Community Relations Worse With Their Weak Damage Control Tactics, Activists Say
- Iowa Communities Preparing For Mass Resistance With Racist School Incidents On The Rise?
Celebrating Our Favorite Celebrity Fathers
1. Ice Cube1 of 2
2. Will Smith2 of 2
Mr. Griffin: Why Fathers Are Crucial In Girl’s Lives [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com