Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Ava Duvernay, Spike Lee & More Of Black Hollywood Recreate The Iconic ‘Great Day In Harlem’ Portrait
- BET Awards: 17 Tweets That Pretty Much Sum Up The Night
- Joe Jackson Hospitalized With Terminal Cancer: ‘He Doesn’t Have Long’
- Multiple Lawsuits Filed Within Days Of Each Other Stress Black Outrage Over Racial Profiling
- Ferguson’s Economic Gap Remains Dangerously Wide, As Redevelopment Money Bypasses The Black Community
- Al Sharpton Called Out Trump Over Migrant Children In Harlem Separated From Their Parents
- No Penalties For Making Baseless 911 Calls Encourage People Like #PermitPatty To Harass Black Folks
- Protesters Demand Answers After Minneapolis Police Officers Killed A Fleeing Man
- Tips To Help Lower Your Cholesterol
- Maintaining A Healthy Cholesterol Level