Erica Campbell reflects on the song “Can’t Give Up Now.” The song inspires people to not give up, keep pushing and praying. She also talked about faith being instilled inside of you to understand that God will always be there.
Campbell mentioned that we must continue to believe in our selves and stop being shocked when God blesses our lives because he’s always here for us. She said to find a scripture or song that will help you keep the faith. Continue to be faithful and grateful.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Winter Advisory In Effect for March 21, 2018, Check Closings & Delays
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Looking For The Right Thing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All Charges Dropped For White Teacher Who Allegedly Assaulted A Child And Trapped Children In A Classroom
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]