GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- Winter Storm on the Second Day of the Spring Season
- Toys R Us Hopes To Start Liquidation Sale on Thursday
- Winter Advisory In Effect for March 21, 2018, Check Closings & Delays
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ Distinguished Achievement Award
- Ericaism: Is Your Soul Tired? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Looking For The Right Thing [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Do All You Do In Love [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- All Charges Dropped For White Teacher Who Allegedly Assaulted A Child And Trapped Children In A Classroom
- How God Helped Joy Hill Get Through Suicidal Thoughts [EXCLUSIVE]