GRIFF loved “Black Panther” and this weekend he went and took his daughter to see “A Wrinkle In Time.” He mentioned that this one scene Oprah said something so powerful and all he could say was, “Wakunda forever.” He loves this movie so much that he can’t stop thinking about it.
In his prayer GRIFF also talked about what he is wearing the next time he see’s the film. Erica Campbell just laughed at GRIFF. He wants everyone to continue to support both of the great films.
- WPZZ Praise 104.7 FM Nominated For A Stellar Award!
- Richmond Police Officer Fights Domestic Violence On The Streets Of RVA
- Tamika Mallory Shares How Her Parents Influenced Her Activism And How The Death Of Her Son’s Father Impacted Her Life
- Get Up! News Roundup: Kevin Hart To Star In Monopoly Game Movie, Women’s March In DC This Weekend & More
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- What Does Gary Owen Really Think About Being Mistaken For Tommy Egan?
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- Man Fatally Shoots Estranged Wife And Injures Daughter Outside Church Before Turning Gun On Himself [VIDEO]
- Nurse Says God Put Her On A Certain Road To Save State Troopers Life
- Listen: Tasha Cobbs Preps New Music, “This Is A Move”
Black Panther Stars Make A Stylish Statement On The Red Carpet At The 2018 Oscars [PHOTOS]
1. LUPITA NYONG’O, WINSTON C. DUKE, DANAI GURIRASource: 1 of 11
2. LUPITA NYONG’O, WINSTON C. DUKE, DANAI GURIRASource: 2 of 11
3. LUPITA NYONG’O AND DANAI GURIRASource: 3 of 11
4. LUPITA NYONG’O AND DANAI GURIRASource: 4 of 11
5. CHADWICK BOSEMANSource: 5 of 11
6. DANAI GURIRASource: 6 of 11
7. DANAI GURIRASource: 7 of 11
8. LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 8 of 11
9. WINSTON DUKESource: 9 of 11
10. DANIEL KULUUYASource: 10 of 11
11. DANAI GURIRA, DANIEL KALUUYA, AND LUPITA NYONG’OSource: 11 of 11
GRIFF’s Prayer: Why We Can’t Stop Thinking About “Black Panther” [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on GetUpErica.com