What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Will Get $344,000 In Back Pay
- Black Lives Matter Is ‘Just Getting Started’ Protesting Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Thirsty Hacker Demands $51,000 To Release Atlanta’s Computers In Crazy Cyberattack
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust