Erica Campbell talked about how she was raised in church. A lot of people need to understand that some need to extend grace for those that don’t get it. If you’re trying to welcome someone into church don’t insult them by making them feel bad if they don’t know a lot about God compared to you.
Present what you are saying and show them the love of God. If you want to win souls you must extend the love in your heart. Show them the way and practice patience.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- White Officer Who Killed Unarmed Black Man Will Get $344,000 In Back Pay
- Black Lives Matter Is ‘Just Getting Started’ Protesting Stephon Clark’s Killing
- Thirsty Hacker Demands $51,000 To Release Atlanta’s Computers In Crazy Cyberattack
- Don’t Have Cash For The Offering Basket? Don’t Worry, These Churches Have Apple Pay
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Everything You Need To Know About Stephon Clark
- Woman Gets No Jail Time After She Recklessly Lied About Three Black Men Raping Her
- Jonathan McReynolds Talks About Making Music People Can Relate To [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Anthony Brown Explains How God Pushed Him To Do The “I Got That” Music Video [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Austin Bomber’s Death Didn’t Stop Black Victim’s Family’s Fear, Grief And Police Mistrust