Have you ever had your heart broken? Relationships aren’t easy and Erica Campbell spoke about God healing your broken heart. She also mentioned that sometimes after experiencing that pain you might not want to love again.
Campbell doesn’t want you to cheat yourself out of love. It’s a challenging, but beautiful experience and when you find the right person it can be an amazing thing. She said, “Don’t ever say I don’t want to love again.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Supreme Court Reinstates Louisiana Voting Map Deemed Racist By Federal Judge
- Healthy Ever After: June is National Effective Communication Month
- When Will Ketanji Brown Jackson Be Sworn In As U.S. Supreme Court Justice?
- Clarence Thomas’ Wife Wants ‘Better Justification’ For Testifying Before Jan. 6 Committee, Her Lawyer Says
- Jail Justice? Nipsey Hussle’s Accused Murderer Got Slashed, ‘Beaten’ Behind Bars, Lawyer Says
- Tantrums, Violence And Witness Intimidation: Trump Described Like Childish Mafia Boss In Jan. 6 Hearing
- What Is The Biden Administration Doing To Free Brittney Griner?
- ‘Like Somebody Shot Me’: Rudy Giuliani Has Man Arrested For Slapping Him On The Back And Calling Him A ‘Scumbag’
- Kirk Franklin ‘Passes The Baton’ To Maverick City Music At The BET Awards
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
Love Talking: You Can Love Again [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com