What motivates you most? Erica Campbell talks about what pushes you inside to get to your goals. She also mentioned the challenges that come in front of you not to get what you want.
Campbell said that you must work hard and ask God to help you with this. She also expressed that you must not be fueled because you’re trying to prove something to someone. Get to that goal and ask God to help you reach it.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Faith Over Foolishness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: God Blesses Unity Not Confusion [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Ericaism: God Has Overcome The World [EXCLUSIVE]
- Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
- Mobile Text Club
- Sign-Up For Praise 104.7′s VIP Club Newsletter!
- Everything We Know About The Irvo Otieno Case
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Maurette B. Clark
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in The Park 2023 with JJ Hairston
- Bakari Sellers Joins Calls For US Government ‘To Act’ On Shanquella Robinson’s Death Case
- ‘Get Out Of The Country’: Video Shows Black Man Kicked Out Of School CRT Meeting As ‘Racist Woman’ Stays
- Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
- 4 Things Black Writers Need To Know Before Using ChatGPT
- Ramadan: How Public Schools Are Recognizing The Sacred Islamic Month
- Fox News Host Whitesplains Why Conservatives Can’t Define ‘Woke,’ Says It’s Just A ‘Feeling’
- Justice For Randy Cox: Police Chief Finally Recommends Firing Officers Who Paralyzed Black Man
Ericaism: What Fuels You? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God