Erica Campbell recalls the day she sat in her old car and ate her boiled egg for lunch. At that time she was going to hair school and wanted so much more out of life. She wanted things to get better and just prayed about it.
Erica spoke about how you shouldn’t get discouraged and just know God has a plan for you. Hang in there and stay faithful. Always remember it’s not where you are, but where you’re going.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
RELATED: Ericaism: Fear Not [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- CARDI B LEADS WITH 7 NOMINATIONS, FOLLOWED BY DRAKE WITH 5 NOMS BEYONCÉ, TRAVIS SCOTT AND J. COLE TIE WITH 4 NOMINATIONS EACH THE 2019 “BET AWARDS” WILL AIR LIVE ON SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD AT 8PM ET
- Janet Jackson Tears The Roof Off Vegas With Thrilling And Next Level New Residency Metamorphosis
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- Texas Pastor Has Message For Cohabitating Couples: Move Out Or Get Married
- GRIFF’s Prayer For A Clutter-Free Alter [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Viola Davis, Lillias White, Condola Rashad, Herb Wesson Jr. To receive top honors at the 28th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards
- African Pride Gospel SuperFest Live TV Recording Set For June 22, 2019
- Are You Ready to Vote? VA Primary is June 11, Check Your Voter Status
- Driver’s License Suspension, Reinstatement For Unpaid Court Debt Only
- Nipsey Hussle’s Killer Eric Holder Indicted