GRIFF was driving home and watched as a mother duck led her 11 ducklings across a busy road. Everyone stopped for them and he mentioned not one strayed away. It made GRIFF think about how we shouldn’t stray from God even when we are scared.
He told listeners to walk in victory and to stay in God’s grace. It could be scary and you can be afraid, but God will never leave your side. Think about all the times God has kept you and comforted you. Do your part and let God do his.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- School Closings and Delays for October 12, 2018
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Nate Digs Up Another Bone From Bonnie’s Graveyard Of Secrets
- Governor Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia
- Read Kanye’s Full White House Rant In The Oval Office, Word For Sunken Word
- Cathy Hughes Sings Happy Birthday To Pastor Shirley Caesar
- Isabel Davis Gets Emotional When Speaking About What Drew Her Heart To “Jesus We Love You” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Faith Walking: I Literally Believe In His Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Kamala Harris, Cory Booker Lead Charge To Advance Anti-Lynching Law In Senate
- Gillum Takes High Road During Hurricane Michael While GOP Throws Low Blows
- NFL Hall Of Famer LaDainian Tomlinson On Why He Took The Role As A Pastor In Faith-Based Film
GRIFF On Stage At The 10th Annual Spirit Of Praise [PHOTOS]
1. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise1 of 7
2. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise2 of 7
3. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise3 of 7
4. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise4 of 7
5. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise5 of 7
6. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise6 of 7
7. Griff At The 10th Anuual Spirit Of Praise7 of 7
Mr. Griffin: How Much Do You Trust HIM? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on GetUpErica.com